Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2014, 06:01 PM

Default Sen. Sessions says: Melt Congress' phone lines and stop Obama's planned amnesty!

Dear Friends,
Senator Jeff Sessions is asking us to please take some time out of our day on Monday and the next couple of days and call our Congressmen and Senators.
Senator sessions says: "Melt Congress' phone lines, and stop Obama's planned executive amnesty".
President Obama is on the verge of issuing another executive order similar to his DACA executive order (Differed action for childhood arrivals), that may give amnesty to 5-6 million illegal aliens.
Sessions said that expanding DACA to another 5-6 million illegal immigrants “would effectively end immigration enforcement in America.”
Please tell your Congressmen and Senators that President Obama's executive orders are unconstitutional, and that if the President issues another executive amnesty that you want President Obama impeached.
Please also tell your Congressmen that any legislation that appropriates funding to deal with the current border surge crisis, must include language ending the president's DACA executive order.
I will be calling My congressmen Buck McKeon and Senators Boxer and Feinstein, on Monday and throughout the week. Senator Sessions says we need to melt the Capitol phone lines, I plan on doing my part and I hope that you can also.

Capitol switchboard: 202-224-3121
Congressman Buck McKeon: 202-225-1956 or 661-254-2111
Senator Boxer: 202-224-3553 or 213-894-5000
Senator Feinstein: 202-224-3841 or 310-914-730

Thank you,
Greg