Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Love One Another.

Well said. And shame on those who would even allow their fellow patriots and friends (whom they've fought besides for years) to go into harm's way alone because of some BULLSHIT started by a few! Does ANYONE have any principles or courage anymore???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
We are not to bow down to any other organization. If we are to get anything done we must act. If other organizations don't like what we do they don't have to. We have no masters. We are independent of all other organizations
and this policy from CCIR regarding us is a good reason to never join a "coalition".
Old 01-17-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post

My loyalty is to my country.
Exactly!
Old 01-17-2010, 10:31 PM

It is sad to see the division is still going on as it does weaken what so many are trying to do, namely protect America. I agree my loyalty is to my country.

God
Country
Marine Corps
Old 01-18-2010, 05:51 AM

Things like this always make me wonder, what do these people think all the first SOS members were working for? I know a lot of those members and I can tell you, "It was all for our country". How do organizations think we will 'save our country' if we are always against another group?
Old 01-18-2010, 09:27 AM

I spoke with Barbara Coe and the driving force behind her decision to not be supportive of SOS had to do with having Gilchrist supporters at the rally.

She had also declared FG (Frank Jorge)as having betrayed her because he was on the same speakers list and rally as Brit, Robin and Ray.

After quite awhile she softened and I told her that she might be invited to one of our rallies.

Frank busted his buns getting sound equipment and a stage out to the Santa Clarita event. And he's a traitor? Something is awfully wrong.

This is beyond sad.

I am in this for my country. This is not about anyone's organization. No country kiss all of these organizations goodbye.

I am damned tired of all the stupid politics that cause good men and women to stay home.

I'll cut Coe some slack on this because she has been a warrior for the cause but declaring Frank to be atraitor is unforgiveable and merits an apology as public as the email that was sent out regarding SOS and "FG" the betrayer.

Be fair, be principled or get the hell out of the way because common sense and decency will run you over.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:47 PM

Default Very Odd

Something odd - when Coe testified in court this week - the opposition was able to show she said different things in her deposition. That seems odd to me - unless she forgot or was confused - why would you change what you said from your deposition?