Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-17-2010, 03:41 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Put your tail between your legs where is seems to fit.

Won't have time. I'll be too busy answering calls from SOS members asking questions about the specifics of felony prosecutions in federal court.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:40 PM

Sam

I agree with your legal expertize in the matter

No doubt there would be federal troops crawling all over such an operation and yes , there would be felony charges up the ying yang

BUT

In the end its either that or start saluting the mexican flag

Can you dispute that fact?

If the status quo stays the same for another 10 years , you will have mexicans or bogus Americans running most of this country who will be beholden to that country.

Don called me an idiot on here about 6 years ago for thinking that the hispanics would have any real power in the next 50 years , Well it looks like it isn't going to take that long.

Just a case in point , I'm sure you all have seen the story about one town now giving hispanics 6 VOTES to be sure they get representation
Old 06-17-2010, 06:06 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Well, there's no doubt there'd be all manner of prosecutions and, given the Obama Administration, lectures about "vigilantes" and "intolerance," however, it would force him to confront the issue of why the military isn't down there and, instead, warning signs have been placed on the parkland perimeter, advising U.S. visitors to stay out.

As to the status quo, I'm not sure it'll last another 10 years. I think America is about to radically change for the worse, financially. California is headed for the cliff. So are other states saturated with large immigrant populations. Our debt is too substantial; the system of America can't survive the way it's been going. It doesn't mathematically pan out. How this is going to impact things, I can't tell you ... but I think a lot of things are going to change and whether or not we will remain an immigrant haven remains to be seen.

Now, if I'm wrong, if the status quo remains for another 15 or 20 years, I'd say we're toast. Reality: More people will get used to having illegal aliens around, just like younger people are now. Meanwhile, those who are most statistically likely to oppose illegal immigration and amnesty (50 and over) will be dying off.

I oppose amnesty b/c I remember the first one, what it was supposed to do, how royally it failed, and what has become of my hometown as a result. I'm 47. 15 years from now, folks like me will be part of an undersized minority.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:00 PM

Sam

I have not doubt that this country will resemble mexico in a few years , many areas already do.

Until it gets so bad that either we give up or a real "hitler" style figure is elected to fix it.

History will repeat itself ,
Hitler was the last out , or so the German people thought he was , he promised to fix things.

Can that happen here?

Maybe
Old 06-18-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Sam

I have not doubt that this country will resemble mexico in a few years , many areas already do.

Until it gets so bad that either we give up or a real "hitler" style figure is elected to fix it.

History will repeat itself ,
Hitler was the last out , or so the German people thought he was , he promised to fix things.

Can that happen here?

Maybe
Hitler, of course, didn't fix anything. He was a good example of the problem posing as the solution. Hitler was an illegal immigrant in Germany. He wasn't German, he was Austrian. If the US ever sees a Hitler, he will be either Mexican or Canadian and swear to be a huge patriot of the United States. And he will try to annex either Mexico, Canada or big pieces of both.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Hitler, of course, didn't fix anything. He was a good example of the problem posing as the solution. Hitler was an illegal immigrant in Germany. He wasn't German, he was Austrian. If the US ever sees a Hitler, he will be either Mexican or Canadian and swear to be a huge patriot of the United States. And he will try to annex either Mexico, Canada or big pieces of both.
I don't think so
I think it will be someone with a ton of charisma , it will happen in a few more years , maybe 2016 after the illegal madness is much worse than it is now.

they will promise to fix it ,
Once elected I think you may see a genocide ,
Or on the other hand the mexican will take over and you will see a genocide by them on Whites and Blacks

At any rate one of these scenarios is coming