Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Gee it is amazing that something like this pops up and Clinton starts screaming Timothy McVie to anyone who will listen. Coincidence? I don't think so. Our government is trying to put an ugly face on those that disapprove of what they are doing, and what they are not doing to protect us. First they call everyone racists, then turn them into terrorists and crush any opposition to the governments plans. I don't think the people are falling for it, at least I hope not.
"Turn them into terrorists"? Is there something about the way things are unfolding for this investigation that suggests somebody else is responsible for the alleged plan to assasinate some police officer and then attack the funeral?

Isn't it also racist to suggest that just because the target of this investigation is white, that they couldn't possibly be held responsible for it?

It isn't as though white America is incapable of commiting terrorist acts. It is. But we wouldn't have our hands full dealing with it if we weren't importing worse terrorists from abroad. Or clouding the whole situation with a derelict immigration policy. What's the point in that?
Old 04-21-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
"Turn them into terrorists"? Is there something about the way things are unfolding for this investigation that suggests somebody else is responsible for the alleged plan to assasinate some police officer and then attack the funeral?

Isn't it also racist to suggest that just because the target of this investigation is white, that they couldn't possibly be held responsible for it?

It isn't as though white America is incapable of commiting terrorist acts. It is. But we wouldn't have our hands full dealing with it if we weren't importing worse terrorists from abroad. Or clouding the whole situation with a derelict immigration policy. What's the point in that?
Twoller, put me on ignore, I would prefer not having to address someone who wants to argue just for the sake of arguing. You're not worth my time. I have to spend a great deal of time reading as much of this board as I can and that includes your constant injections, so spare me the added time of having to read your replies to anything I post. This will be the last time I respond to you unless you break the rules.
Old 04-21-2010, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Twoller, put me on ignore, I would prefer not having to address someone who wants to argue just for the sake of arguing. You're not worth my time. I have to spend a great deal of time reading as much of this board as I can and that includes your constant injections, so spare me the added time of having to read your replies to anything I post. This will be the last time I respond to you unless you break the rules.
You have it backwards. It is you who wants to ignore me. So you put me on your ignore list. That's the way it works. I tried putting you on my ignore list, but you post too many news items.

You are not obliged to respond to my posts, just like I am not obliged to respond to posts if I don't feel like it. Easy!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
You have it backwards. It is you who wants to ignore me. So you put me on your ignore list. That's the way it works. I tried putting you on my ignore list, but you post too many news items.

You are not obliged to respond to my posts, just like I am not obliged to respond to posts if I don't feel like it. Easy!
What you don't understand is that I'm the moderator. I am obligated to read the post, even yours. So I can't put you on ignore. I don't expect you not to comment on the articles I post, just my comments. Got it.