View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 09:54 PM

McKeon has lost a lot of support in the area, in fact he didn't win his re election in 2012 by very much.

McKeon use to control the Republican assembly in the area, but the Tea party in town, took it over and threw his representatives out. There is actually a lot of bad blood with a lot of the Republicans and McKeon.

McKeon has been in office for over 20 years, and a lot of people around here just want him out. He was pretty good for a long time but, now he's a RINO, and a lot of people want him gone.

It's going to be tough for him to get re elected again, and he knows it so he's leaving.

The staff really didn't tell us anything, I just hope McKeon doesn't give us the finger before he leaves.

I do have to say it was really exciting to know that we were part of a larger action happening throughout SoCal.

It was also great to see Jeane, at the office visit. Her voice and presence really made a great impact for our side.

Thank you for all of your help Ayatollah. Thank you also for sending out the alert. It's great to know that there is some help out there, and someone like you and Jean that's willing to lend a hand.

I'm a little bit exhausted from preparing for the meeting, and the actual meeting it's self, but I also have a feeling of contentment and happiness that I was out in public, with like minded people and standing up for something important. It's a good feeling.