View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 07:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
And Joe sat back and did nothing while the cockroach spoke ill of many of us, right? I know I asked for him to intervene several times. He did not, and wouldn't respond.

I know that you and your wife have had health problems lately but, I need to respond to you.
I have made you aware of the of the things that have been happening to me by ONE member here. You have done nothing as far as I can see.
You say a lot of things about Chalene but she was always there if I ask her for something. I never ask Joe for any thing.
Little bit different here Rim. No one has silenced you here. You have always been free to defend yourself. I'm not sure what you'd have me do. You and Jean have a difference of opinion, and it would be equally as wrong for me to try and silence her, as it would to silence you.
In the case of Chelene, she banned me and then spread all kinds of vile falsehoods about me and what had happened.
You know what? I think we all need a refresher on the past. I've been sitting on the old forum database for too long. It's time to bring our history back so everyone can see it again.

And thanks for your concern. My wife is doing terrific now. the tables are turned now, and she's taking care of me. But there's no reason to pull punches if you have something to say. I have good days; I have bad days. No need to worry about offending me. I still dish out some sheet on my good days. I'm not dead yet

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 02-08-2014 at 07:58 PM.