View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well , when I came back here I am still the same person and will not mince PC words. If you don't like it , ban be

bottom line , you don't see the Irish, or Russians or Canadians to any large degree marching with their national flags demanding amnesty , special laws , special rules or anything else

All I see demanding these things are brown hispanics

Am I wrong here?

I see hispanics carrying mexican flags , not Irish carrying Irelands flag

I see hundreds of advocacy groups like la raza , maldef , mecha demanding rights for HISPANICS ,

On a personal level I see hundreds of spanish speakers using American benefits like food stamps , wic , and others on a daily basis

I live in a town that is spending multiple millions of dollars for dialysis care , post and pre natal and other medical services payed by taxpayer going to illegal aliens.

Maybe I'm just getting old and crochity by in my book this isn't right

Our military vets are getting screwed
our elderly are eating dog food
our schoos are a joke
our neighborhoods are turning into 3rd world slums
Time to call um as ya see um

If it doesn't measure up to the kumbyeya PC crowd , feel free to ban me
I have other homes.
Please stop implying that this organization will ban you at the drop of a hat. It is insulting. We have rules that we expect EVERYONE to comply with. But we don't ban associates, we have a restricted area for those that are not in compliance with our rules. Your confronting this organization that we would ban you and you're standing up to us, is unnecessary.