View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 04:50 AM

Default OK you got it friends

This website is unique in that everyone seems to get along with an absence of the usual haranguing, confrontations, acrimony and fisticuffs. So I'll attenuate bashing Obama as apparently desired. Personally I don't like it either.

As to introducing racism, I will say that I think there is actually an element of racism in Obama care. Normally I am skeptical of conspiracy theories but in this instance there is a super abundance of theories about Black Liberation Theology. But since my colleagues don't want to pursue it I will drop it here in deference.
__________________________________________________ ________

Side board:

Over the Christmas holidays I was with my grandsons and granddaughters. Since I am an advanced senior citizen they are up in their 20's and 30's, with families/children. Deplorably ALL of them have been adversely affected by Obama care - very adversely and costly. Not a single one nor any other family or friends have been favorably benefitted. All are suffering horrendous cost increases

* One Grandson works for a subsidiary of Boeing in space and communications technology including military. His health insurance was cancelled and supplemented. It resulted in significantly incased premiums, and modified co - pay and deductibles which he says it nothing like before and much more costly.

* One granddaughter works for a major law firm in West Palm Beach, Florida. Her boss told her he was waiting to see. But they may cancel health coverage and give employees a compensatory sum to shop around independently for insurance. In other words cut them loose and leave them on their own.

Two grandsons are #1 in college so his Dad takes care of it. And #2 is in serious financial straits at 25 years of age and struggling. He cannot afford insurance.

MY son work as a mortgage broker in one of the oldest banks in America. They went independent and self insured.

I'm a senior on Medicare and HMO. Living on social security My premiums have gone up from 2012 to 2014 83%. My co-pay and deductibles have risen 35% TO 50%.

No-one has escaped the Obamacare debacle.

If you watch the news you will see that they are virtually, including the liberals, down on Obamacare and blasting it as a catastrophe.