View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 07:16 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Thanks for the input Ayatollah, I'm glad to have someone to talk to about all that's going on.
I just finished my calls to all the sponsor's and co sponsors of the Hoeven-Corker amendment this morning. I vented a lot of anger to these criminals we have in the Senate. They knew what's coming this morning and the Senators put the kids on the line to take it for them.

You raise some good points that we really don't know what is going on, as too why the Republican Senators are betraying us and voting for the Amnesty.

One thing I've been thinking lately is in 2006 the amnesty bill passed the Senate, we had a Republican lead House that year and there was no way they were going to pass the amnesty in the House. Maybe it was easier for Republican Senators to pass the amnesty because they knew it wasn't going to become law.

2007 was a lot scarier, because Pelosi was speaker of the house, and if it passed the Senate it wouldn't have been a problem to pass the house also.

Maybe the Republican Senators this time around are using their vote to pass the amnesty in the Senate, collect the money from Adelson and the US Chamber of commerce, because they feel confident it's dead in the House?

Then again, maybe we've just been betrayed.

We are not sure if Boehner is going to betray us.

On a side note the only sparks that flew were when I called Feinstein's office and told the call taker that first the government spy's on us and now they are voting to depress our wages. Boy the call taker didn't like the spying accusations, but couldn't care less about the amnesty topic.

I should also mention that a lot of people think the IRS/Tea party scandal and the government spying on citizen's scandal is all meant to distract the public from the real crime that's going on in the Senate as they try to surrender the country.
They are certainly on the defensive about the irs and spying scandals. They're taking heat from their liberal supporters, and that worries them a bit. Don't kid yourself about the priorities of the TEA party heirarchy. They consider the tax issue, THE issue, the spying issue is nothing to them, save for the value it is in beating up whatever dems might get hurt over it. while the TEA party's base may think otherwise, the TEA party leaders would sell us out in a heartbeat for a tax concession that had staying power.