Thread: Mex ok, USA No
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Since when do we send US students home for wearing the flag on a Mexican holiday? How about your two cents?

Live Oak School
Switchboard (408) 201-6100
Fax (408) 776-9097

P Nick Boden / Principal 40102 / Admin Email -
Nick.Boden@mhu.k12.ca.us

VP Miguel Rodriguez / Assistant Principal (M-Z) 40105 / Counseling Email
Miguel.Rodriguez@mhu.k12.ca.us
GilroyDispatch.com | Five Morgan Hill students sent home for wearing American flag T-shirts
http://www.gilroydispatch.com/news/2...-flag-t-shirts

GilroyDispatch.com - Five Morgan Hill students sent home for wearing American flag T-shirts
You get US students sent home for wearing US tee shirts when everyone caters to the Hispanic hoard swarming into this country and 'very few US citizens' opposing it. I wonder what would have happened if the parents had donned a US tee and gone to see the Principal and asst. Principal. That is what it is going to take to stop this insanity. How about the US citizen parents purchase at least 5 US flag shirts (a school week wardrobe) and send the kids off to school. Parents get at least one to wear to pick the kids up if they are sent home.
These 5 students and parents can do nothing when they are out numbered by the principal and asst. principal plus many soft hearted fellow citizens.
I already have a wardrobe of flag shirts plus the old SOS tees (at least 4 of those) 5-5-10 is over and I don't leave the house everyday, however from this day forward I will be sure and wear a US tee on everyday they have some event even in another state. I will wear one even if I don't leave home.

How many will join me in this? If anyone has a better idea PLEASE post it.