View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 09:27 AM

I spoke with Barbara Coe and the driving force behind her decision to not be supportive of SOS had to do with having Gilchrist supporters at the rally.

She had also declared FG (Frank Jorge)as having betrayed her because he was on the same speakers list and rally as Brit, Robin and Ray.

After quite awhile she softened and I told her that she might be invited to one of our rallies.

Frank busted his buns getting sound equipment and a stage out to the Santa Clarita event. And he's a traitor? Something is awfully wrong.

This is beyond sad.

I am in this for my country. This is not about anyone's organization. No country kiss all of these organizations goodbye.

I am damned tired of all the stupid politics that cause good men and women to stay home.

I'll cut Coe some slack on this because she has been a warrior for the cause but declaring Frank to be atraitor is unforgiveable and merits an apology as public as the email that was sent out regarding SOS and "FG" the betrayer.

Be fair, be principled or get the hell out of the way because common sense and decency will run you over.