View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 12:03 PM

I can only think of one source of funding that has yet to dry up;
The printing of fiat money by or own government.

Think about all of the funding for all of the programs that have been pushing and pushing and pushing you what ever direction serves them at the time.

Ya gotta know where it has been originating. Let this chart put it into perspective.

See the little bumps when the country printed up fake money to fight wars in the past and the value of the real money dropped because of the fake stuff?

The country lost it's way in the sixties. The government started printing up money whenever it wanted to manipulate people. They would funnel it to their front organizations to get their dirty work done for them. They shuffle it around like that game with the three shells and the pea only there is a lot more than three shells and a lot more than one pea.

It is really sick what has been happening. They have a bank known as the Federal Reserve that loans us our own fake money they print up and the interest we pay goes to the owners of that bank. I don't even think it stays in this country. I have never heard of them paying any income tax on it anyway.

It is also deviance in the sense that it imposes a hidden tax of sorts on anyone that holds reserve notes by the devaluation cause by the counterfeiting of the real notes.

Maybe this will help make the danger of fiat money clear.

Imagine you and me are setting across from each other. We create enough money to represent all of the world's wealth. Each one of us has one SUPER Dollar in front of him.

You own half of everything and so do I.

I'm the government though. I get bribed into creating a Central Bank.

You're not doing what I want you to be doing so I print up myself eight more SUPER Dollars to manipulate you with.

All of a sudden your SUPER Dollar only represents one tenth of the wealth of the world!

That isn't the only thing though. You need to get busy and get to work because YOU'VE BEEN STIFFED with the bill for the money I PRINTED UP to get YOU TO DO what I WANTED.

That to me represents what has been happening to the economy, and us, and why so many of our occupations just can't keep up with the fake money presses.

They have been beating us with our own stick!!!!1