View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Jean, you could be right about the trash part, I'll probably never know. At any rate, I'm willing to let it drop for now. I've got to say I really respect your attitude, however. It's really upbeat and positive, and I have to admit my original comment was perhaps a little too negative for the forum, even though it's the way I really feel. I guess at times it's just better to keep certain comments to one's self.
No harm, no foul Phil. There are some members of the old SOS that I would like to get in contact with myself, but don't know how I could do that. I understand your wanting to see some of them, but you may see plenty of them at the next rally, or the one after that. You saw the old SOS through your own eyes and experiences and may have come to different conclusions than some of us, so you're entitled. But we have some surprises in store for you. Like I said, just wait and see. The people we have getting this rally together have worked great together and have gone way beyond what one would expect of anyone. I'm telling you, it has been fantastic. We've had people in this org and other orgs just bend over backwards to get things done, and it's working. There's no stopping us now!

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 01-07-2010 at 11:39 AM.