View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Jean, I assume you're implying I'm picking at a wound here. You say we're getting along and doing fine, but when someone impugns your loyalty and calls you trash because she doesn't like your posts, I wouldn't call that getting along and doing fine.
Phil, I didn't read it as she was calling you trash, I read it as she was implying that those you say you miss are some of the trash we can surely do without. As I've written before and most people know, the written word is often misinterpreted. How you read it and how I read it were completely different. Glory and I understand each other and I know how she meant it, at least I think I do.

Phil, we're moving on and as I wrote before, we're doing rather well. We will be a stronger and better organization. That you can bet on. There are no grand standers here. We all work together. That has become very apparent with the joint effort being put forth to organize this rally. It's been amazing and I'm so proud to be a part of this group. Just wait and you'll see.