View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 05:28 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
No; There was fighting from the start. Joe started in with Andy Ramirez of Friends Of The Border Patrol. then came fights between the chase factions of border watch groups. SOS had infighting all along. It shouldn't be a big deal that people bicker and feud within the movement. If you see something you don't like, it's best to speak up. Certainly there will be someone that doesn't like others to speak up. When people are silenced, it gives rise to hitlerian attitudes.
I wasn't suggesting that anyone should be silenced. And yes, I do remember there was friction between Andy Ramirez and SOS, but there was none of this estrangement between us and the Minutemen or Alipac or Chelene that exists today. I'm not condemning anyone here, just observing how things have changed over the years, and I think it's unfortunate.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 06-06-2011 at 05:30 AM.