View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 08:45 AM

Personally, I know lots of people that receive some type of government aid. They all vote Democrat, even if they are greatly impacted by the illegal aliens. The town that I live in is filled with many types of government workers, they all of course vote Democrat to protect their jobs.

I went to the county registrar in Norwalk last week to check on my voters registration and noticed the hundreds of office workers doing very little. Is there any doubt how they vote.

I cast my vote for Romney, although many were saying he was going to betray us on immigration. The betrayal would have been something like we would get E-verify after they got guest workers, expanded h-1b visa's and a partial amnesty.

I think the Republicans should have figured out by now that immigration has sunk the party nationally, and that immigrants as a whole vote overwhelmingly Democrat. It's only going to get worse because in each cycle more an more immigrants are a greater part of the electorate. People are calling this the Democrat party "electing a new people".

The point I would like to make is that if the Republicans don't finally recognize this, it's literally over for them. One hopes this election finally gets Republicans to wake up. Unfortunately they have to wake up to the fact that immigration has totally marginalized about half the nation.