Thread: Shawna Forde
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 03:46 PM

Don,

The comparison of Shawna Forde and "Minute mom Christie" is that of apples and oranges.

This is the first I have heard of Christie, I have heard something about vandalizing of illegal camps in the somewhat past - but something like that would be very stupid because most if not all of them will have a knife and there are some screwballs loose among them, particularly while enebriated. And, they would most likely be yelling suggestive crap and whistling at her rather than hiding. They aren't afraid of a white American woman and "others" in those camps any more than they are at a day laborer site, probably much less so.

Based on your post, the simple minded frame up in San Diego was perpetrated by unnamed "Latino Activist" who concocted a story and roped the illegals into parroting it it to the cops.

Cops largely believe whoever calls in with a complaint. I'm not sure what the search warrant would be for, and since the early 90's cops lie and try to frame up everyone about just about anything. I know that for a personal fact - I ain't no voijin. My then domicile was searched without a warrant in 1994, and I was in the process of being framed on felony charges with $250,000 bail. Between the cops, judge, and the public pretender they managed to scare me into a bullshit plea bargain. I've had other baseless experiences since then - I fought them and I won.

Cops are a necessary evil to the semi orderly functioning of society.

But, Christie had the good fortune to be documented in a public venue as to being somewhere else. So, she's maybe out some attorneys fees and, while the cops look really stupid, the media doesn't report on their transgressions. Nor did the cops or the district attorney go after anyone for filing a false police report, did they.

And, I'm guessing that Christie didn't sue them either.

On the other hand, Shawna Forde has multi state occurrences which, while circumstantial in this venue, add up with the accusation.

The most damning:

Quote:
Forde has had a troubled life, according to those who know her. Late last year Forde reported a series of attacks against her and her ex-husband. She claimed her husband had been shot Dec. 22 at his North Everett home, and that a week later she had been raped and beaten at the house, according to a story in The Herald newspaper. First she suggested the attacks were carried out by the Mexican drug cartels, then later told police the assaults may have been carried out by friends of her adult son.

Forde's mother, who lives in California and who talked to The Herald, said her daughter had visited her and had talked of going down to Arizona and staging home invasions to "start taking things away from the Mexican mafia."
Although I'm not privy to all the evidence presented at trial - including DNA evidence, this is my view:

It would be an extremely complicated frame job to orchestrate Bush being shot in desert at the same time an intruder was shot at the crime scene; murder two of a family in the middle of the night at their house while leaving the wife and mother, who shot a perpetrator, alive to be a witness; splatter co-defendant Bush's blood and DNA at the crime scene and in a vehicle the perpetrators were alleged to use while cleaning up the other man's biological evidence; only one of those two were publicly treated by medical professionals; and place the survivor's jewelry in Shawna's possession.

If it is a frame job, it is a genuine, very diabolical masterpiece.

Best to be clean in in your anti illegal immigration work and steer clear of those who make you stink.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-26-2011 at 03:52 PM.