View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:56 AM

Default Comments

Fox news had a sign language interpreter, for the deaf, on yesterday and she said Trump is really easy to interpret because he is so straight forward. He says what he means. He isn't a politician. He is a businessman. Politicians waltz all around the issues and the interpretation often leaves the deaf scratching their heads and laboring to understand what is said and what the actual position of the politician is.

Trump isn't my idea of a Presidential figure based on his lifestyle and morals. In my youth I had good old fashioned Christian values and morality instilled in me. Although I will admit that later in life I did some foolish, unmentionables, as time passed I believe I drifted back into the values again. Trump is too much bluster and braggadocio. He will never get his "Macho Man" positions through our Congress. They're all the same - tell 'em what they want to hear then renege once elected ! Remember George H.W. Bush, read my lips, no new taxes ? Obama, I will close Guantanamo ?

Mitt Romney comes closest to my impression of a Presidential figure. Smart, successful, happily married to the same woman, experienced, proven, good appearance. I can't fully understand why he doesn't have more appeal. Maybe he's for the older citizens ! But I feel that he would do the best job of straightening the mess out, at least fiscally.

On the matter of Obama's social security number, I'm trying ot recall what I read about his registering for the draft which is mandatory and carries a very heavy fine for anyone that doesn't.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-22-2011 at 03:59 AM.