View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 08:54 AM

Originally I had little use for the birther controversy and even less use for Donald Trump.

I am glad that Trump is taking on some hard issues (free trade and Obama's fraud) but I get the impression his role is to be a safety valve to bleed off people who like those issues or to discredit those issues.

It's nice that Trump is talking up the birther issue, not because Obama was born in Africa, but because his Cert. Of Live Birth is a couterfeit fraud and Obama has been caught using other people's social security numbers.

I've heard Trump's statements on the Birther issue. He has added no new facts to the discussion and has ignored many important facts already known, notwithstanding his claim that he has investigators in Hawaii who "can't believe what they're finding." Bold talk, but it means nothing if he does not produce facts at some point.

I have grudging admiration for Trump but in my heart I've seen too much fakery to consider him anything but a diversion. I hope I'm wrong, but I fear that I'm right.

Karl Rove is a joke. He's a confirmed GOP elitest. I must say that for him to be so shrill and hysterical over Trump and the birther issue is a good thing. The ruling elites of both political parties seem to fear this issue.

Last edited by Don; 04-19-2011 at 08:57 AM.