View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Is she still claiming to be the governor of the "Republic of California"?
I don't know the answer to that one LAPhil, but I learned that she was asked to take that title by the people who were then / are promoting a parallel government.

Chelene indulged them. What she thinks of any of it is a mystery to me.

I am unable to make a simple call to her because she will claim harassment.
She has done so on a number of occasions. I have never, ever harassed her.

I made a few polite calls in order to try to get my money back and for that, with the help of Jeff Schwilk, she claimed to be a victim being harassed by me .

My dealings with her are based on filing court papers which she tries to evade. It has been very costly for me and quite an introduction as to how her mind works.

I cannot even begin to fathom the workings of the mentality of someone who is loaned money when they needed it most, does not pay it back, has endless excuses for not paying back, does not comply with the court's decisions, and who proceeds to tell everyone that her benefactor is a traitor with an anti-American agenda bent on destroying her campaign and reputation.

Her campaign was never a factor in any of it for me. She was never going to make it....ever! I had very little time left to file for small claims court before the matter expired and would, by law, not have been accepted by the courts and all would have been lost without recourse. I had a year, approximately, left and as slow as things move in the system and having judged that there was no real intention of paying me back i felt that there was no choice but to file.

I hear through the grapevine that Barbara Coe is still peeved at me and considers me a traitor with an anti-American agenda. Coe has written to me personally and expressed it. I once idolized Barbara Coe, and now, in spite of her many wonderful achievements I have little to no respect for her.

With Barbara the facts got in the way and she decided to support her darling Chelene while throwing me and my family under the bus.

Barbara Coe could have been supportive of Chelene without emailing me such a horrible email with the ending reading, "have a nice life traitor Frank".

I helped Coe's CCIR financially on a numerous occasions and when we had a telephone conversation I reminded her of that and she said "do you want it back?". I politely responded "no". All that means is that I was never to be given just consideration in the problem of regaining my monies.

Barbara Coe's first concern was Chelene Nightingale's run for political office which any idiot could tell would end in failure.

We stand on principle when we speak of defending our country from the illegal alien invasion.

We must also have the morals and ethics to be fair with our fellow human beings.

The end result of having loaned money to Nightingale is that I don't have my money and that I lost a good relationship with Barbara Coe.

In retrospect having seen that I have been treated so badly by Coe I think it was a good thing that she and I are done with one another.

CCIR still remains in my mind as one of the very best organizations and has my support. I have nothing less than admiration for the members of CCIR.

I canceled my membership due to not wanting to be involved with an organization whose leader proclaims me to be a traitor.

I do not think that Coe is evil or unprincipled , she is just having an acute attack of stupidity stubbornly wanting to believe that something and someone is what they are not!

I am amazed at the kind of devastation that Chelene Nightingale has caused with the help of Jeff Schwilk's bullying and Barbara Coe's stupidity.

Well, live and learn!