View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 06:36 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
This "article" appeared for one of two reasons, Davi.

1. You have stopped or reduced your responses to his e-mails and Jeff is trying to get your attention.

2. The public derision and complaints Chelene receives, just about every time she publicly pokes her head outside (i.e. makes a public statement or appearance) of this quirky, Central Valley centered little sub-culture into which she has ingratiated herself (Ron Paul/9-11/Chemtrails/Barry Soetoro/Bilderberg Group/NWO/The Republic/Infowars.com, etc.), have been working.
Actually it was in response to a notification to all the constitution party chairs in each state. For all her ramblings about the truth shall prevail, turns out that Nightingale really doesn't like the truth circulating among her intended next of prey.
I'm sure that other stuff doesn't do much for her fragile psyche either. Schwilk seemed fine with my silence until this came along. Next thing I know he was breaking radio silence and asking for an interview. I reminded him of his threat to involve the FBI if I didn't stop sending him emails, and asked if he was going to waive that so I could answer. But he opted to make something up instead. Poor guy....he's obviously tormented. Lonely, no family, broke, and living in a somewhat hostile environment. Guess that's what made him an easy mark for Chelene.