Thread: Rally 2/27/10
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 09:48 AM

Josh:
I am really surprised at you. I did not know you would allow The Signal to be a the vehicle to deliver personal attacks and outright lies against an individual. Is that appropriate?

I just finished reading Nathan Imhoff on More Empty Words from Gitlin, 2/26/2010

His personal attacks are chronic and on going and I am frankly surprised the Signal would continue to allow him an avenue to spread his vitriol.. What point was he making? What was his opinion?

I have stated absolutely and without equivocation that I have not attempted or directed anybody to have Jonathan Randles fired for his news article on an illegal alien's plight in coming to America, front page Signal, come weeks back. The Paper allowed Imhoff to incorrectly represent his viewpoint that I was somehow responsible for a movement to attempt to have Johnathan Randles fired. That is a straight out lie !! I even wrote a letter to the editor praising Randles and Lowery for their fair and impartial approach to this hot button issue of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

Lila, I am particular surprised at you for allowing this one subject rant by Imhoff. Once, many months back, you stated to me all I write about is illegal immigration, when, in fact I opined on various subjects. Can I expect these continued attacks on me WITHOUT MY OPPORTUNITY TO RETORT ?

I have stated many times the solutions as I see it to the problem of illegal immigration. It fradulent when Imhoff states that Minutemen offer no viable solutions.

I appreciate Mr Imhoff is the media darling of the Signal (when he praises you ad naseum in your perceived fairness in my 1,000 word column, We can make a Change.) I can't believe he counted the words.

Come on Josh, take the issue of illegal immigration off personality attacks and put it on subject matter.

Why don't you straight out interview me, one on one, and find out exactly what I am about.

Roger Gitlin, Teacher
Santa Clarita Valley Independent Minutemen.