View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 09:41 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
This post is indicative of the issue I brought up in this thread. I believe that none of the high profile "leaders" (Gilchist, Nightingale, Coe & Schwilk) are not motivated by their desire to save this country, but by their egos. This is clear by their insistence on ideological purity.
Nightingale and Gilchrist have not been leading much in this movement lately. Nightingale leads on her own starring role, but hasn't applied it to the immigration issue much. Gilchrist is also resting on the laurels of the past. They are not leading, and therefore shouldn't be included using the term. When was the last Nightingale led illegal immigration related event? How 'bout Jim? Seen any border ops which were (are) the foundation of his organization lately? At least Schwilk and Coe are operative, regardless of their coexisting abrasiveness, egotism, and other distasteful characteristics. I believe you need to stop viewing/referring to some of these folks as leaders. Granted there are too few people taking forward positions these days, but there still are people doing things. The movement is not dead simply because a few shitheads got in the spotlight and did some damage