View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 05:22 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
A. Actually, I don't. It was cancelled shortly after the departures from the planning committee (of which I was one) - and I'm not requesting renewed access.

B. There were multiple members left when I left. How many people and how much time does it take to orchestrate a public appearance? It's been months since Santa Clarita II.
It takes either no time, or a lot of time to orchestrate an event. It's been my experience though, that the more time and effort you put into prior planning, the more successful an event will be.

We did plan some events since Santa Clarita. The one at the state capitol for instance, although it was cancelled when I fell. We also did the one at the Mexican Advocacy day with the sign trailer.

OK, so if you don't want to do this gig through the planning committee, then it can't be an SOS event. If you want to do it as a Derail Amnesty event you are still going to get help from us, because once again, that's what we are here for. The work of our charity is all about helping others get on their feet so they can be effective in their communities.
How can we help you?