View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:06 AM

Anything Barak Obongo is for I'm against.

This Bolshevik hates our country and out people, condemns us for our successful country, to which his father came from his loser African country for an education and for a white concubine before returning to Kenya where he could openly practice polygamy because it is legal there.

Now he wants to wring us dry with new taxes to help his own people in Haiti. Needy Americans can go screw themselves, but Haiti is at the top of his list because he cares more about helping his own and punishing us than about his obligations to all of the people of this country.

Americans in Southern California and all over the USA are being kicked out of jobs, housing and other necessities of life because of an invasion supported by this Bolshevik. During the campaign he promised to make it easier for more of them to come and kick us out of our own country. Now, he will keep his promise and bring in hundreds of thousands of Haitians. How wonderful! American towns will now have "Little Haiti" districts where they practice voodoo and sacrifice chickens and maybe even people to their "Gods". I don't know if Haitians share the Mexicans' tradition of cannibalism, but I guess we'll find out.

Do you think they will have a positive effect on anything they touch or any place they go? I think not.

Last edited by Don; 01-21-2010 at 09:10 AM.