View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:33 PM

We all have our point of views, and Phil is certainly entitled to have his. Naui is somewhat of a sore spot with many of us and thus seeing the video has given many of us great pleasure. Just seeing him get his turn at being uncomfortable seemed justified. But Phil if we lived in a perfect world no one would be harmed and everyone would walk away feeling their voice had been heard. But Naui distorts such things, knowing full and well that he's being deceitful. So I'm sure you can see everyone's justification of enjoying a little payback.

Naui tries to make us look like fools, which isn't hard to do when you edit the video. Sam is correct in stating the best thing to do is ignore him. I have tried to tell others that, but I too am guilty of paying too much attention to Naui in the past. It's hard not to let him get you angry. But as was suggested by someone today, Naui is like a mascot that follows us around. He's paid to do it and it is our job to make sure he doesn't get his moneys worth.

We're working on establishing some guidelines and hopefully they'll be followed and explained to any newbees in language they will understand. We shouldn't have a problem with our seasoned members, but those just showing up at a rally won't have the experience and my just want to bite Naui's head off. We must work on that when it arrives.