View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:25 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post
The supposed filmmaker , Sam Bacile is not Israeli and that is not his real name. The only guy who is talking in named Steve Klein, he lives in Riverside County and has a group called Concerned Citizens for the First Amendment, he once ran for Office as An American Independent Party member. He is also associated with the Church at Kaweah in Fresno.

” Klein also has ties to the Minuteman movement. In 2007, he sued the city of San Clemente for ordering him to stop leafleting cars with pamphlets opposing illegal immigration.”

Klein also states he he leads anti-Islam protests outside of mosques and schools, and because, he said, he is a Vietnam veteran and an expert on uncovering al Qaeda cells in California. He apparently was involved in the Protest against the Mosque in Temecula
I don't have that much interest in this, so I don't want to do the background. But it wouldn't be that hard to discover really. Start with the movie credits. And someone is making money, so check the copyrights. The info is out there if you are willing to do the work. But no....I don't know who he is; at least I don't think so anyway