View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 10:56 PM

Default Our side pushes back a bus filled with illegals!

I've got some great news!

I don't have all of the information but, a group of American patriots stopped three buses of full of illegal aliens on it's way to a murrieta border patrol station and would not let the buses enter the border patrol station or unload the illegals. Because of their actions, the three buses were forced to turn around and go back.

It seems that there were pro amnesty counter demonstrators there also.

Here is some video documentation: http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgr...-to-turn-back/

From what I've heard, many of the individuals that stopped the bus, were going to attend a Murrieta city council meeting on Tuesday evening to see what else they could do to stop the Obama admn. from bringing more illegals to the Murrieta border patrol station.

Hopefully I'll hear more tomorrow, and I'll let you know what's happening when I hear more news.

Apparently the Mayor of Murrieta is also against the dumping of illegal aliens in Murrieta, and CAPS sent out this alert:

Murrieta Mayor fights Obama’s dispersal plan. Tell him thanks.

Call Mayor Alan Long at: 951-461-6018

Please also call your congressmen tomorrow and tell them to stop the dumping of illegal aliens that crossed the Texas border and dumping them in California.