View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:51 AM
SOS Associate

I've given this a little thought, and at this time, we're just not ready for a pitched battle. It would be a good place for one though. If it was close to me, I'd go in there like we did at the day labor fights. But to go that far for a short term battle is just not going to work. This place appears to have been abandodned to the foreign enterprize zones. It didn't happen overnight, and it won't end with just one battle. We'd need to go in there and meet some people that actually want propriety there. We'd need to find out where the bad influences are basing themselves, if not right there. You all remember the day labor center here in sac, and the fight to get that broken up? We did it, but it took some real doing. That place was set-upon by foreigners and their domestic supporters. Just like this spot in LA, the cops abandoned it to them. We had to go in there and meet some people who wanted better, find the supporters and hammer them down, and use every single authority to apply pressure. The protests were high profile, and very necessary to show the friendlies that we were serious and committed. But to win, we had to use planning and execute those plans. That worked over time. The day labor center was dispersed to home depots all over the county, and now only host enough day laborers to look nostalgic.

This could work down there, but we'd need to have committment to go forth. We'd need people in the area, at least one, to do the research. I'm too far away. Can anyone else do it?