View Single Post
Old 11-14-2014, 03:50 AM

Default The big lie analysed.

http://www.redstate.com/2014/11/12/o...-tyranny-lies/

Well - by now it's certainly all over the media, Jonathan Gruber, Architect of the Obamacare scam. I'm pretty laid back, cool calm and collected but I will say that this matter has certainly sent my antenna up. Actually I agree with Gruber that voters are stupid but typically he is non-specific. The stupid ones, he fails to specify, are liberal Democrats. Further, he said: Lack of transparency is a political advantage. WOW! Bernie Madoff had the same thought processes.

I have a rather convoluted, intricate opinion on Obamas persistence in passing immigration reform before the end of the year by executive order, if necessary.

1. I think he is buffing, playing poker.
2. His ego has been smacked and he is sulking about the results of the election.
3. He actually will try to pass immigration "amnesty" on his own.
4. His numerous adversaries are split and in disarray about what to do.

He still doesn't get it. He doesn't care what the overwhelming majority of the people want. That's not important. He is just debilitated enough to bluff and when it is called will fumble and stumble with the consequences.

Of course, I have very little respect for many of the politicians in both parties. None the less this carnival surely seems to be headed for impeachment alright. Impeachment is the lesser of two evils. Notwithstanding it's undesirability it is certainly better for the country that an amnesty for millions that will flatten America permanently.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-14-2014 at 03:53 AM.