View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 08:07 PM

It is beyond belief to hear how some people can heap so much hate and wishes for more hell to happen to an island of people. It is a natural earth quake that has almost destroyed an entire island and a great many of the population. Men, women, children and babies. Old, young, sick and any other type of human. I have not even seen any dogs there. To wish that even the illegals here ALL BE DEPORTED DEPORTED NOW. D-E-P-O-R-T T-H-E-M A-L-L.
The US is not the only country helping. Israel was one of the first to get there, they had a so called hospital up and operating before the US. Very early the Dutch, French and many more were there. Everyone is asking for money instead of food and clothing because major construction equipment and materials are needed to do any kind of recovery.
Just what could the illegals here do when they get there if nothing is there to work with. Don't you have a TV to see that the island is just a pile of rubble with many bodies under it.
There are some countries that are trying to take some of the orphans but I don't remember if it is just for temporary since there parents could still be alive. The US is not doing it ALL, we are doing a lot just like so many others.
There are many supplies getting there from all over the world but they are not reaching those who need them. We are going to have so many military there pretty soon that is will seem like an invasion.
After all the out right nasty things that I have read here about the people, I saw them giving water to children of about the age of five. EVERY ONE I SAW GET WATER SAID "THANK YOU".
One of these days we are going to have a quake as big as the one in Haiti, the only difference will be the fact that we live in a much larger country.
Right now it is raining like every place is going to flood or wash away. Don't be too cocky because no one on earth is exempt from MOTHER NATURE.
Writing all this is a waste of time to those who are writing all these heartless posts about what should be done about the illegals and how we should not help.
Hope you enjoy your lemon juice breakfast, even that is better than some people have.

Last edited by Rim05; 01-21-2010 at 08:10 PM.