Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I spoke to Barbie yesterday morning by phone:

Patriot Info hotline

Barbara

559-726-1300

Acces#639939

E-mail: patriotsinformationhotline@gmail.com

She said they are friendly to sheriffs and supporters of Rick Perry.

This is somewhat along the lines of Chris Simcox and the Minutemen but with one interesting difference. She doesn't want, or solicit, donations of money.

Many of the former anti illegal alien groups have folded along the way and there seems to be generally quite a bit of burnout on numerous forums. So it's interesting that this group is rekindling spirit and becoming active.

I was a little surprised that she didn't know Glenn Spencer or American Border Patrol.

I didn't know about this group until a colleague E-mailed me on Saturday. But so far they seem legitimate and sincere. Something definitely has to be done. We can't just sit here and let this massive invasion happen *( And still look ourselves in the mirror ).

There are allegations that the present administration is letting this happen and the more vociferous are saying they are now involved in human trafficking. Of course they are. But look at the record. They *( ATF ) were running gun's into Mexico; They were in consort with some cartels trafficking narcotics into the USA. Lawless. The record shows there is nothing they won't do including violate the Constitution.
Thanks for that info!

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."