View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The latest reports are that the burning is "on hold". We will see tomorrow. I hope they do it, it needs to be done.

But why should it all be on this one little community? It's a heavy burden for one little church to bear all by itself. If I could get my hands on a Koran, I'd burn one myself. It is an evil book that promotes evil beliefs and the world is suffering at the hands of those who promote it the most passionately.

They are rioting already at the mere threat of burning a Koran, but of course these are the same murderers who riot over political cartoons about Islam too. Nothing unusual happening there.
Korans are on the shelf down at the bookstore, tightwad.

Or you can order online.

As mercenary as some are concerning the dollar, I'm surprised that someone hasn't exchanged that goofy white Pakistani Muslim hat for a fedora and a Marx brothers "disguise" and called the church's bluff by driving a truckload of marked up Korans down to that church to sell for the bonfire.

And if anyone wants torch those Korans while they are still in the truck or jack up the driver/seller, it becomes a "hate crime".

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 09-10-2010 at 08:47 AM.