View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 07:33 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
You do want to make Mexico a part of the US. This is all the usual NAU crap through some new back door. It is the NAU masquerading as US imperialism ...

...I don't believe you are honestly representing yourself. I don't think you are really thinking about an empire at all.

Save your arguments. As far as I am concern, you are not to be trusted.
NAU masquerading as U.S. imperialism. Interesting interpretation; I wouldn't have thought of that one.

As to your last two sentences, please spare me. Those are pretty much words commonly voiced by message board drama queens who take all disagreement as a manner of personal attack, and more importantly, are characterized by their conspicuous absences when we rally, hold a demonstration or do something that involves attendance.

I tell you what. Show up in Santa Clarita next month and you have carte blanche to curse me out for the substance of my position and attempt to revoke my citizenship.

---------------

No Phil, I'm not. I'm 46 years old and getting tired of the world not being the way I want it. I don't think there's anything wrong with a little red, white and blue pro-activeness when confronted by nations and clans that are career f ups.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 12-07-2009 at 07:36 PM.