Thread: Trump running
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 05:17 AM

Two months later, Trump is doing much better than I thought he would do.

Trump told me much of what I wanted to hear in his Atlanta speech last night, I only heard about the first half. But, there is so much seduction that ends with unwanted pregnancy and getting kicked to the curb. Will Trump be the real deal, or will he fail us in any one of many possible ways?

There's a lot at stake here, like one to three Supreme Court nominations and a great fork in the road for the nation. If the Democrats get it because the vote is split or enough disgusted conservatives stay home instead of voting, we become a bizarre fusion of the Sierra Club and UC Berkely with Stalinist / Robespierre authoritarianism; a progressive, sado-masochistic Pee Wee Herman's "playhouse" with all the self sacrifice and fiduciary restraint of Greece. San Francisco's private jet liberalism, Sacramento progressive lunacy and Democrat driven Los Angeles county poverty goes national on Jerry Brown's high speed crazy train to nowhere.

To what degree will the progressive movement eat its own children along with everyone else should America fall to the far left?

We'll be done if another Democrat gets the White House this next election.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-22-2015 at 05:38 AM.