View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:33 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Good for you Dude (BFR) One of these days, that may be you that I see a cop shoot on TV.

I have no respect for anyone who has so much hate for a race of people. There are some on this forum that are just like you however, you are the most Ignorant.
In all of my street activism, I never met anyone who appeared as ignorant as you do. In an earlier post I saw where you said unkind words about people that I was on the street with EVERY week and none of them displayed such disrespect for the black race.

Unkind words for those you were out on the street with? You supported illegal immigrants at protests? If that's the case, then why are you on this forum?

And I'm not showing hatred. I've just been beaten and stabbed for the color of my skin (while I was in high school), and don't trust blacks as a result of people much like these new black panthers, who whine about racism and then commit it in very violent ways ... would you blame a rape victim for being afraid of men?
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?