View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 06:24 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Don, I agree with you that "if" Blacks want this or that, then they should get it to some degree, but you're assuming that Sharpton speaks for all Blacks and he doesn't. My point is that you stated we are a "White" USA, and we're not. Sure there are plenty of Blacks who agree with Sharpton, but there are plenty who do not. I agree with you that people like Sharption and Jackson are going way over the line with their racist attitudes and those that follow that train of thought are just plain ugly. But I don't feel we would be better off if we were a "White only" country. I would miss having my friends here who are not White. You can feel as you do, and I certainly understand some of your opinion and feelings, but that does not mean I have to agree with them.
no we're not a white USA.
we're a european + injun amalgam USA.
Contrary to liberal propaganda, most natives don't want whitey gone, in fact, most of the native americans weren't killed off, they intermarried with whites. if you don't believe me, go to my grandpa's hometown in kansas, population 1700. One of my best patriot friends is 1/4 lakota. To me, he is a TYPICAL true American.

In other words, American is a real ethnic Identity.
it's : mostly white, with a lil injun or a lil italian, or a lil something, but going with the program, loving your freedom, and not whining about how oppressed you are.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?