View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Don, we're not the "white" USA, we're simply the "USA", No matter how much the racist who tout their ethnicity cry they're a victim. I have many friends who are not "white" who consider themselves just US citizens because they are. I realize that some of those "white" people are the same ones standing up with Sharpton, and some of those minorities are standing up with me. I know who my enemy is, and it's not evident by their skin color, it's evident by who they think they are.
I responded to your post about a "person of color" who wanted a party of "people of color."

If blacks want to have their own political party, who the Hell are you to tell them they can't?

Also, I watched the link and one of the black panelists objected to turning over black kids to someone else to educate and said that black kids should be educated by their parents and the black church. If blacks want to go back to racially segregated education, who are you to tell them they can't do that either?

Post script:

Here is the Black Panther Party website calling for boycotts of non-black businesses.

"THE DAY OF ACTION AND UNITY ORGANIZERS ARE ALSO CALLING FOR A BUY BLACK ONLY CAMPAIGN AND A BOYCOTT OF ALL NON-BLACK BUSINESSES FOR THE WEEKEND OF APRIL 23RD."

http://www.dayofactionmovement.org/

Blacks want their own political party, their own schools, their own stores, their own neighborhoods... WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TELL BLACK PEOPLE THEY CAN'T HAVE THESE THINGS?

Last edited by Don; 04-19-2011 at 09:09 PM.