View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 04:51 AM

Default Gutierrez

That little weasel is indeed disgusting. He demonstrates in front of the White House with the "A" typical Latino Goon squad and Obama rolls over. But we must remember that Gutierrez is 10 term. So his constituents just love him and he does their bidding like a good little Puta.

Now a racist story:

One of my grandsons lives in Florida 45 miles South West of Orlando. I was invited down to attend the christening of a new born. His Dad and Mom, my son in law and daughter, and several other relatives also came.

I came in on a Saturday morning so my son in law had the task of entertaining me until Sunday. We went driving all around for miles to sight see. He wanted some baptism medals for the baby so we located a store. The clerk did not speak any English at all. My Son in Law couldn't communicate with her. Since I am fluent in Spanish I did the interpreting. She said: If you want to speak English you have to go to the store in Orlando !!!!

My Son in Law said: How about some lunch. I'm hungry for a Cuban sandwich. *( He is Irish American ). A Cuban sandwich has roast pork and some other ingredients, it comes on a long Cuban bun like a Hero and it is pressed flat in a heated appliance. It is absolutely delicious. So I asked the store clerk if she knew any place that served Cuban sandwiches. She did. It was a few blocks away, a store/restaurant in a strip mall.

Upon entering, the place was packed and 90% Latino/Hispanic yakking Spanish everywhere. There were several order takers behind the long counter. You made your selection from the display case and the order takers prepped and plated it and sent it to the cashier. The line was long. The order takers could not understand English.

As we left, and were outside, some teen agers came out, 3 or 4 girls and some boys, talking very animatedly. Obviously very agitated. I asked my Son in Law if he knew what that was all about. He said they were Cubans. They detected some Puerto Ricans inside and refused to eat in the same restaurant with Puerto Ricans so they left !!

Sunday morning the christening was at noon. 11:00 AM mass was just letting out as we pulled into the parking lot. It was a big, beautiful Catholic Church. Chaos and pandemonium. The parishioners were ALL Latino/Hispanic, tan, brown, indian features, squatty, campesino, those cowboy straw hats. That was the Spanish mass.

The christening was all white, caucasian including the Priests and Deacons.

Last edited by wetibbe; 09-17-2011 at 05:08 AM.