View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post

You have la raza , mecha , lulac and a hundred others screaming its racial and not a matter of law enforcement, they believe that if your hispanic you should be immune from all US laws.

I still believe that until we call the problem what it is , we don't have a chance of fixing it. We just keep kowtowing to PC and remain scared of our own shadows ,scared of being called racist , scared of public perception (when 70% of the public agree with us)

If a gang of grey haired grannies are robbing banks , you profile grannies
If 12 million illegal hispanics are breaking your immigration laws , YOU PROFILE THE DAMN HISPANICS

Am I wrong?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yes. Your simplistic answer leaves out illegals from Ireland, Haiti, China, etc. The Homeland security people, or any governmental agency is not allowed to focus on a race when applying the law.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
No way could I let this go

Yes , there are illegals from all over the world , but how many of them are marching in our streets with their national flags , demanding , screaming , and speaking their home language ?

One plugs the biggest hole first

I've been "profiled" "id'd" and let go when my papers were found to be in order and I had no wants or warrants.

If a hispanic , asian , martian or someone from lower Slobovia has legal Id then whats the problem with being ask? Asking for Id is in no way close to what happened in Nazi Germany , heck , its not even close to what they do in mexico

No my friend , Do not chastise me for rendering the simple solution , the simple answer.

Get rid of a few million by letting them know the jig is up , the rest will follow
You are both right. The thing that you are both missing is that it is not necessary to openly declare war on hispanic illegal immigrants in order to confront the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants that are hispanic.

It is so easy, all that is necessary is to enforce the laws against illegal immigration where ever law enforcement has the occassion to do so. This is why it is so important not to use race as a criteria of enforcing against illegal immigration. Of course, since hispanics represent the overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants it is inevitable that they be confronted with the greatest frequency.

This is also why those who wish to defend illegal immigration cling so desperately to the notion of race being the issue. The other people more interested in race as being the issue are genuine racists, who don't really care about illegal immigration at all and want the illegal immigration issue to reinforce their politcis regarding their own racial mythology -- just like the hispanics who claim their rights to illegal immigration are race based. You see? All the racists are working together. And we've seen evidence of this here at our own BBS.

Don't get sucked into the racial BS. Focus on the basic problem of illegal immigration and everything else will sort itself out.