View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Yes. Your simplistic answer leaves out illegals from Ireland, Haiti, China, etc. The Homeland security people, or any governmental agency is not allowed to focus on a race when applying the law.
Thankfully you're not in a position to design criteria for law enforcement, else I might be sitting in jail or along the roadside 'splainin' myself instead of conducting billboard events, protests, or rallies.
No way could I let this go

Yes , there are illegals from all over the world , but how many of them are marching in our streets with their national flags , demanding , screaming , and speaking their home language ?

One plugs the biggest hole first

I saw an interview with Luis Gut and Jd today , Luis kept spouting about going after the employers.
Ok , and the first time an employer questions someones "fake" id they get slammed with a discrimination suit , Also it was the Dems if I recall (Bennie Thompson) and his ilk that screamed about sending out the SS no match letters. Worksite raids? Of course they work , but they are a thing of the past , at least as long as DumbBomba is in office.

I've been "profiled" "id'd" and let go when my papers were found to be in order and I had no wants or warrants.
If a hispanic , asian , martian or someone from lower Slobovia has legal Id then whats the problem with being ask? Asking for Id is in no way close to what happened in Nazi Germany , heck , its not even close to what they do in mexico

No my friend , Do not chastise me for rendering the simple solution , the simple answer.
Get rid of a few million by letting them know the jig is up , the rest will follow