View Single Post
Old 03-26-2011, 12:38 PM

Default SOS radio - Gilchrist interview.

I listened to the whole interview and now I wish to comment.

Overall I give it high marks. Although I knew basically almost all of the scenarios that Jim Gilchrist discussed there were details in the interview that were very interesting. And that shocked me. Some good some not so good.

Generally I will say that I am a big supporter of SOS and Jim Gilchrist.

Walking through his expressed future plans for the border initiative, I am sorry to say that between the Simcox fiasco and the Gilchrist debacle, as he explained, the probabilities of donors/contributors has probably turned off most. The slime that is lurking in both cases indicates that if we grant amnesty to both parties and acknowledge that both were good guys duped and victimized the monies sent did not get expended in any beneficial manner to the border issue. In one way or another the wrong parties *( and I avoid calling them parasites ) pocketed the proceeds. I was not reassured frankly, that my dollars sent will not end up in the pockets of attorneys defending Jim's problems and litigious endeavors.

As a collaborator with law enforcement it pains me deeply to say that Janet Neapolitan as well as the BATF have so seriously compromised themselves that I can no longer support either. And I am indisposed to elaborate.

On the matter of Jim Gilchrist's two proposed choices, occupy a mountain range with 200 combat ready veterans or 2,000 border watchers. Note that:

Cochise county sheriff is Larry Dever, a Republican and named a co-sponsor of John McCain's 10 point border program.

Tony Estrada is the Santa Cruz county sheriff where the Brian Terry shooting occurred.

Clarence Dupnik is a Democrat and Sheriff of Pima County. Opposed to AZ SB 1070. Not a friend.

Paul Babeu is sheriff of Pinal County. Republican and overall good guy leader in the interdiction efforts.

Jim will be very well advised to touch base with these Sheriffs.

There are other local border groups not mentioned whose members can contribute materially to the effort.

Jim should NOT expect a warm welcome with open arms from Arizona law enforcement without integrating.

Suffice it to say that there are many operations ongoing that need to be informed and apprised. Not the least of which are the CBP SWATS.

Particularly be aware that the mountain top/mountain range lay up areas are occupied by cartel lookouts. Sheriff Joe Arpaio possesses the locations, photos and GPS coordinates.

Of particularly important consideration are any encounters with the Cartel hit squads, The Minuteman should ALWAYS team in at least twos. Witnesses to any shootings are absolutely vital as the invaders are trained to lie and fabricate.

The Minutemen should anticipate being sued by the left, liberal scum in the event of any incidents. Thus it is important to keep close communication with CBP, Border Patrol, ICE and DHS

Personally I support this endeavor and salute Jim Gilchrist as a great American patriot. By affiliation I am bound to lecture on the importance of abiding by existing laws.

Last edited by wetibbe; 03-26-2011 at 01:20 PM.