View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 08:50 AM
Rim05 Rim05 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: So CA
Posts: 1,222

There is nothing that says we have to be a member of any political party at all. Any Californian can register "decline to state", and get their self respect back.

Where are you registered to vote, Rim?
I have never lost my self respect. It is just those who think they can think for me.

I am registered to vote in the United States of America.
Reply With Quote