View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 09:31 PM

Default LA County Workplace Bullying Incident

Found this on a workplace bullying site - don't know if these are illegals, but sounds like it - this is an excerpt from a story about someone who was sent to audit three residential treatment facilities under the DOJ:

... My phone conversations and computer activity was being monitored. I was subjected to verbal abuse such as being referred to as a “puta” (whore) by a clerk, “desgraciada” (disgraceful) by a fellow probation officer, and “...” by my supervisor. On one occasion, an officer sang the words “slap that bitch” as I walked by him in the parking lot.

On March 1, I was parked in front of a mini market in … and what appeared to be a brown Camaro pulled up aside me and a male Latino gang member in his late mid to twenties pulled aside my car and displayed his tattoo RIP, put on a jacket and lifted his head in a greeting manner and drove off. On March 2, 2012, a white Corolla with black tinted windows pulled in front of me on the freeway while I was on the 210 freeway driving home from work. The rear passenger pulled the window and stuck his hand covered with a glove out of the window. There were four young men in the vehicle.

From http://www.overcomebullying.org/work...la-county.html