View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 AM
SOS Associate

Default Jim Gilchrist Sides With Sanctuary Policy Police Chief?

Had a hard time keeping silent on this one too

Picked up the story from American Border Patrol (bless his heart), and was reading the comments after it. Jim sided with the police chief who declared he wasn't going to check immigration status. I think it was inspired by his problems with Barbara Coe, and I understand, and actually don't care if he takes issue with her. But to side with illegal immigrant sympathizers and their policies is sacriligious.
I certainly have no cause to chastise others on the evils of dis-unity, let's all get along within the movement, etc. Quite the opposite. I don't care if we fight, challenge each others propriety, and/or sue each other over infractions. My philosophy has been and remains to be that nobody is above being scrutinized. But that in itself should not give rise to take the side of our opposition when those agendas are boldly counter to those of our own.
Call Barbara names, sue her, have her investigated, tell everyone that you think she's this or that. But don't side with the open borders lobby unless you really are with them
Jim....please re-think your comment on this one:

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts/ci_17628939

Quote:
Jim Gilchrist · Aliso Viejo, California
After some horiffic experiences with the California Coalition for Immigration Reform (CCIR), including assisting in the arrest and imprisonment of one of its non-member associates, I would put more trust and credence in Chief Moore's decision than I would in the opinions of the CCIR.

The California Coalition for Immigration Reform is comprised of some of the most incurable racial and ideological supremacists who present a far more dangerous threat to our domestic tranquility and rule of law than most of the illegal aliens at issue here.

Inasmuch as I am disappointed that Chief Moore's department cannot afford the resources necessary to help the federal government enforce immigration laws, due to the lay off of 300 officers, I think his choice is the best choice possible at this time and under the budget constraints put upon the Chief.

Chief Moore would do well to ignore the intimidation and irrational rants from both extremist sides of the debate at hand and continue leading his police department in the best way he can.

Jim Gilchrist, ...President, The Minuteman Project
-Operating within the law to support enforcement of the law-