View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=PochoPatriot;4462]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
We're all cold heartless bastards. It's easy to take a stand in general, but it gets harder when it comes to doing it in practice. the illegals call us cold heartless and cruel, because they are fleeing crime, corruption, and catastrophe. It doesn't change our own situation. We can't take care of our own here, yet we are required to pay for whatever is thrown at us by these world clubbing politicians.
Dare I say I'm a cold heartless bastard too? Where's the press?[/QUOTE

No one is "requiring" that you give money to Haitians, AG. Don't make this an illegal alien thing either. The people need help, and those with the means here are attempting to do something about it.

Makes me wonder why I stay in a movement that is growing increasing cold to the needs of others.
Woooow, back off your horses there little polk. There are plenty of us who realize that those people did not bring this upon themselves. Don't paint with such a wide brush. I and others feel that we and every other country should do what ever emergency help is needed to keep those people alive. Minutes count in a situation like this. Those dying over there have a real need, and many are stepping forward. Not everyone on the board thinks alike.