View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 06:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Thanks for clarifying the facts: Millions for Haitians, Not one cent for Americans or their imperialistic hospitals that will be bankrupted.

You're right I have called all Haitians derogatory names. What other names should I call them? If you can think of a single uplifting, positive thing about them please tell me. I'm open to being persuaded.
Just for reference and reminder, our agenda is tailored to welcome those who support it, and that would include the aforementioned nationals. Generally we take up against governments / entities that impact our citizens opportunities and rights, or individuals who do same and break our laws. It's not within the scope of our operation to classify a whole nation's people as personna-non-grata. I'm not going to offer evidence to change your mind about them, because I have to work form a larger platform here, so I would just say that the odds are against a finding that all Haitians are unworthy. I've never been to Haiti, but I have been in the vicinity before, and for that matter, I've never been to any country where I found that all of its' citizens were to be avoided.
In any case, we are wandering off the main thrust of the thread, as stated by the title, so maybe we could keep it a little more confined in that regard