View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 10:14 AM

I remember when we all marched together. No one was pointing fingers and refusing to participate. I have never had Robin or Raymond harm me or ever claim a different stance than me on illegal immigration. The fight between Gilchrist and others is THEIR FIGHT, NOT MINE. It is childish to expect others to join you in a squabble that they had nothing to do with. We are not a clique that draws a line and TELLS OTHERS who they should or shouldn't stand next to. I know who I don't particularly care for and yet that doesn't mean I won't stand next to that person if their enemy is my enemy. Our priority is fighting amnesty, not each other.

Barbara you're wrong on this one. We are not part of that clique. I understand you have your reasons but not everyone who associated with Gilchrist is on the wrong side. Remember, Barbara, you marched with him in Hollywood just as the rest of us did. What went down between you and Gilchrist should never have happened and he's paying a price for that. But I refuse to condemn others who were not part of that action. I judge them by their own actions, just as I judge you Barbara.