View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 07:50 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
I am not sure Ron Paul couldn't get the Rebublican nomination or ellected. I saw on Drudge a few days ago that in a recent Gallop poll Paul had the best chance of all the current Republican challengers to defeat Obama.

Every one knows that he has a strong following, some might even call it a "cult" following.

I am wondering if he has recently gotten some important mega power backing, and thus in repayment of that backing he recently become pro amnety or more open borders, in repayment of that backing.

I was really allarmed by Numbers USA recent downgrade to Pauls grade to an F. I think that they might be on to something.
They may be. Numbers USA is probably the most "tuned in" to the legislative process among all the immigration control groups. The republicans still have nobody to run. I cannot believe that turd huckabee is back, and tendering his fraudulent resume again. The republicans better do some serious soul searching before they try and cram someone like him down the electorate throat. Unless they want to further erode confidence in them