View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 07:51 PM
SOS Associate

So here's my plan,

I built a flagpole that's about 24 feet tall. The base will be a truck tire that can just be rolled up to the capitol steps, and then covered up with some fabric as yet to be named. the pole will have a pulley at the top and bottom to hoist up the flags. I still need something for the very top like a small bulb or Eagle. At the base, we'll have a folding collage of Rosas pictures.
Then, a folding table with a few folding chairs, and on the table some information related to the killing, some border pictures of illegals entering, and my two binders of color wanted photos from various law enforcement agencies. I have a background display, but I'm not sure I can manage that alone in case no one else is available. It's going to be a weekday event because that's the only time there are people at the capitol.
We'll run the flags up to the top after we get set up, then lower them to half mast for the rest of the day.
I could use some help gatherin the info and pics from internet sources, and contacting any minutemen or other borderwatch groups to see if they have interest in attending. they are free to display their group name along with ours if they do